This Settlement Agreement is between Denis Slinkin acting in his capacity as Directior of the FBS Company (hereinafter “FBS Company”) and Yunni Long (hereinafter “Customer”).
Whereas, FBS Company and Customer have reached an understanding on the incident with deals execution from August 8, 2014 (claim ticket number LTK1221601642974X).
Therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained
herein, the parties agree as follows:
- Customer agrees to remove all the negative reviews on the Company regarding the above incident which she had published on the Internet. In case it is impossible to remove the review the Customer is obliged to publish a refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and the Customer does not have any complaints regarding this issue.
- FBS Company shall transfer the remaining balance in the amount of $5850.04 from the trading account 360309 to the Customer’s personal bank account the next business day after the Customer fulfills her obligations in accordance with p.1 of the present Agreement and informs the Company via e-mail.
- In case the Company does not comply with the commitment in accordance with p.2 of the present Agreement the Customer has the right to refer to the Agreement and re-publish negative reviews, as well as to apply a complaint to CRFIN.
- The Customer has the right to receive a copy of the present Agreement.
- The Company has the right not to process the withdrawal of the remaining balance on the Customer’s trading account until the Customer provides the Company with the signed copy of the present Agreement and removes all the negative reviews on the Company.
Please note: 1. My claim to CRFIN has been officially withdrawn on 22/08/2014 as confimred by email of Mr Evgeny Masharov Vice-chairman of the CRFIN Governing Board;
- I have published refutation and confirmation that the dispute is now fully resolved and I do not have any complaints regarding this issue, since the posts cannot be removed on the involved websites, and I have sent FBS screen shot of this as proof.
Thus, I, as the Customer, have fullfiled the part of obligation required by the Settlement Agreement, and according to the Settlement Agreement, the FBS Company is required to return the amount of $5850.04 to my bank account the next business day of today